Updated Health and Safety Standards
Below you will find some new policies that are effective immediately due to the continued spread of COVID-19.
*The virus that causes COVID-19 can be spread to others by infected persons who have few or no symptoms. Even if an infected person is only mildly ill, the people they spread it to may become seriously ill or even die, especially if that person is 65 or older with pre-existing health conditions that place them at higher risk. Because of the hidden nature of this threat, everyone should rigorously follow the practices specified in these protocols, all of which facilitate a safe and measured reopening of Texas. The virus that causes COVID-19 is still circulating in our communities. We should continue to observe practices that protect everyone, including those who are most vulnerable.
These requirements are subject to change as the COVID-19 Pandemic continues to evolve and change.
- All guests will be seen by appointment only, and on a one-on-one basis. No additional guests will be permitted to join you for your appointment except for individuals who reside in the same household.
- The waiting area in the salon is now reopen, but should be used at your discretion. The doors to the salon will be locked. When you arrive, please text me at 917-882-0972, and wait in your car. I will call you once I have prepped the studio for your appointment.
- Please continue social distancing and maintain a 6 foot distance between yourself and other guests coming in and out of your appointment. Personal contact between you and I will be limited to the service provided only.
- All unvaccinated clients will be required to wear a face covering or mask upon entering the building and during your service appointment. I have been vaccinated, but if you'd prefer me to wear a mask during your service please let me know. I'm more than happy to oblige.
- Please complete a self screening before coming to your appointment. If you are experiencing ANY symptoms, please notify me to reschedule your appointment. All late cancellation fees will be waived if an attempt to notify me has been made. These are times that call for special circumstances, but please be considerate of my time as many others will want the appointment time if you're not feeling well.
What You Can Expect
- One guest will be allowed in the loft at a time. No double bookings.
- All common surfaces will be sanitized between each and every guest.
- A new cape will be used for each and every guest.
- Only bottled water and canned beverages will be offered.
*Updated July, 2021